River Marsh Golf Club Tournament Packages
At The River Marsh Golf Club, we specialize in group events. Let us provide you with endless options to make your day on the golf course a most memorable one. Our staff is ready and waiting to offer you the best in customer service and hospitality. Not only can we offer the best in service but also one of the most talked about courses on Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
Boasting 18 holes of championship golf designed by Keith Foster, the River Marsh golf course easily accommodates players of all skill levels thanks in part to the placement of multiple tee boxes on every hole. Classic styling characterizes both the greens and the course’s 65 bunkers. River Marsh’s large greens were shaped and countered to provide maximum variety, affording enough accessibility to let the once-in-a-while resort golfer enjoy his or her game. Bunkers evoke a stylish, almost windswept appearance, lending a British links flavor to the layout. Add to that two of the most talked about finishing holes on the East Coast and you have the River Marsh Golf Club.
Tournament Pricing 2017
|March 1- Oct 31||starting at $40||starting at $45||starting at $60||starting at $65|
*Above pricing is based on full course tournament and is NEGOTIABLE ; based on time, date & availability.
Group Outing Packages Include
- Greens and Cart Fees
- Use of Practice Facility
- Placement of tee signs
- Registration Sign-up If Needed
- Access to Locker Rooms
- Professional Scoring and Administration of Contests
- Master Account for all charges
Corporate Golf Schools, Events & Team Building Activities
The River Marsh Golf Club is proud to offer these exciting golfing options to our Corporate guests. Our dedicated PGA and LPGA teaching professionals are committed to providing your group with the best in both education and customer service. The benefits will be great for both you and your guests.
- Take one or two days to forge substantial ties with your best customers getting to know them on a more personal level
- Provide your colleagues with the opportunity to gain experience that will be useful in both their professional and personal lives
- Get your Management Team excited with a change of scenery and focus
Whether it’s your most valued clients or your own team, these events will leave a lasting impression. We offer a variety of programs to any type of corporate event, including:
- Client outings
- Board of Directors Retreat
- Incentive & Sales Achievement Rewards
- Corporate Fun Days
- Fundraising & Charity Events
- Executive outings
We offer a variety of activities
- Select a two or three day school formatted to meet the needs of your group
- One, two or three hour clinics available around your meeting schedule
- Reserve one or more of our teaching pros to "walk the tee line" and provide tips to your golfers warming up at our driving range
- Clinics are also available for non-tournament guests who are new to the game of golf or reluctant to participate in your tournament event
- Team building events designed to encourage and increase group bonding
*Ask to speak to our Tournament coordinator for more information and pricing.
Hole in One Program
The River Marsh Golf Club is excited to offer a new option to our group outings, our Hole-In-One Program. For the approximate cost of one foursome, we can offer your group a hole in one prize of $10,000.00 cash. Or choose to shoot for a new car, boat or anything you can dream up. We will have custom tee signs printed and ready for your group at each hole. This option is sure to add excitement to your tournament or outing and will give your golfers a most memorable day on the golf course.
Please ask about this exciting option to receive pricing and prize availability.
Allow us to introduce you to a true Eastern Shore tradition, ask about our skeet shooting package. Your guests will enjoy this exciting activity on our challenging #17th hole par 3. Our friendly team of marksmen will be there to assist and tally those clays during your round. Prices vary.
Food & Beverage
Allow our outstanding Culinary team to provide you with options for a lunch or post tourney dinner along the banks of the Choptank River. So many options to choose from, these are just a few:
The Fairway Deli
Pasta Salad, Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes, Vinaigrette Dressing
3-bean salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Pre Made Sandwiches:
Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey and Provolone Cheese on Wheat Bread
Sliced Ham and Swiss Cheese on Rye
Marinated Vegetable Wrap on Spinach Tortilla
Bags of Potato Chips
Chef’s Selection of Desserts
Iced Tea Station
Country Slaw with Dried Cranberries
Red Skin Potato Salad, Red Onions, Parsley, Pommery Mustard, Mayonnaise
Grilled Hot Dogs
Assorted Cheeses, Lettuce, Tomato, Sliced Onion
Mustard, Mayonnaise, Ketchup
Barbecued Baked Beans
Chef’s Selection of Desserts
Iced Tea Station
The Tee Box
Honey Baked Ham and Aged Vermont Cheddar on Rye Bread, Lettuce, Tomato
Smoked Turkey Breast and Swiss Cheese on Ciabatta Roll, Lettuce, Tomato
Lays Potato Chips
Freshly Baked Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie